San Jose, CA, United States
DescriptionXilinx is looking for a smart, passionate and high energy individual for the role of Product Applications Engineer, focusing on PCIe and Data Center IP, in the Worldwide Technical Support organization. This positionwill work directly with our customers, solving complex issues and implementing innovative solutions to fit their specific needs. These projects are critical to the success of our customers and therefore critical to the success of Xilinx. In this role, you are not only getting the customer facing view of direct technical support, but you're also regularly interacting with the development teams, Marketing, and other groups to ensure we deliver a supportable product to our customers.
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Increase overall FPGA and Embedded Design capabilities
- Ramp up in advanced design knowledge with PCIe and Data Center IP
- Work with customers to debug and resolve their design issues with Xilinx products
- Capture knowledge to proactively document and address known issues
- Exhibit strong communicating and presentation skills
- Be an advocate for our customers and drive feedback to improve the supportability of products
- Connect and collaborate with teammates that have skillsets needed to help solve problems
- Report quality issues, provide workarounds, and help identify long-term fixes
- BS +5 years, or MS +2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong technical background combined with a motivation to learn and advance application engineering skills.