Position:Digital Marketing Intern (Content & SEO) - Full-time - Summer 2021
Internship: Approximately 9 weeks; mid-June to mid-August. Candidates must be available June 17, 2021 and August 12, 2021. The internship will be 100% remote.
Based on your experience and interests, you will interview with and work on a team for approximately 9 weeks during the summer. Interns may be considered for potential full-time opportunities on based on their internship performance.
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network. The company maintains over 300 sales facilities and 45 distribution and value-added centers, serving over 80 countries.
A Fortune 109 company with 18,800 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, right time and right price
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 100+ interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
Functional AreaWe have exciting opportunities for marketing Interns to work full time during the summer. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will assist the digital marketing content and SEO team in humanizing the online shopping experience of Arrow.com. You will collaborate with experts across a diversity of fields with various tasks such as collateral development, hands-on experience in our content management system, organic channel analysis, sales programs, and product enhancement for Arrow.com. You will help create and optimize engaging content that resonates with our engineering audience, learn and implement search engine optimization and social media marketing best practices. The position does require a blend of technical capability with a business-oriented approach and will be perfect for someone who is excited to help share the in-depth engineering knowledge of subject matter experts and tell stories through compelling, user-friendly copy and design.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Pitch ideas and coordinate end-to-end content production
- Source and organize content from subject matter experts and agencies
- Edit website content and provide feedback to writers and/or business units
- Publish product descriptions, articles and other content types to the website
- Learn and implement our brand style and voice
- Conduct user research to uncover actionable insights for improving content and optimizing Arrow.com as a whole
- Monitor and report on the organic channel performance
- Stay up to date on industry trends, including best practices on multiple platforms
What You'll Need:
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Equivalent with a graduation date no earlier than May/June 2022 (Junior)
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Ability to prioritize, effectively multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office, proficient in Excel a plus
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights
- Detail oriented mindset
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Passion for storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
- Ability to collaborate and be a team player
- Understanding of technology/engineering a plus
- Graphic design and photoshop skills a plus
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$15.00 - $20.00/hour
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.