Requisition ID: req12430
Job Title: Beneficiary FeedAssistant / Al Raqqa
Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Job DescriptionJob Overview/Summary:
Beneficiary Feedback Assistant is to act as part of MEAL Unit – Beneficiary Feedback and Response component, having reporting line to Beneficiary Feedback and Response officer. The position is responsible for collection and registration of beneficiary feedback, as well as administration of routing the beneficiary feedback and complaints to relevant sectoral focal points.
- Pay daily visits to programme implementation sites, including, but not limited to, distribution sites, cash-for work implementation sites, health facilities, to meet with beneficiaries and collect their complaints and feedback, record them on specially designed form and deliver to Beneficiary Feedback Officer
- Support the setting up and operation of communication channels.
- Support in following up and assisting with case management progress and deadlines.
- Analyze and report on feedback/complaint data.
- Administers processing of complaints and responses
- Receiving, recording, classifying and routing complaints for attention.
- Responding to requests for information and channeling feedback.
- Tracking progress and status on complaints and communicating back decisions.
- Support in compiling statistics for analysis and reporting on complaint and feedback cases
- Upon consent from beneficiary, collect information necessary for referring the beneficiary to an existing IRC service
- Ensure providing referrals to Beneficiary Feedback Officer for further processing
Confidentiality and application of protection principles
- Throughout the process of intake and handling of complaints/feedback and referrals, ensure applying protection principles for confidentiality of information and safety of beneficiaries.
- Assist Beneficiary Feedback Officer in creation and delivery of training materials for staff, partners and other stakeholders
- Implement other activities, related to the objectives of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Unit, as assigned by Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Manager or Beneficiary Feedback Officer
- Education: university degree in social sciences or other relatedstudies.
- At least, 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in accountability, and/or social services, and interaction with beneficiaries strongly preferred
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in complaints and feedback mechanism systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze, interpret and present data.
- Fluent in spoken local language(s) (Arabic, Kurdish).Basic skills of speaking and writing in English is required.
- Positive and professional attitude, flexible, and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to work as part of a diverse team
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues and maintain strict confidentiality
- The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
- The International Rescue Committee encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.