Would you like to be part of making a difference for Wound & Skin Care nurses
Nurses within wound and skin care need guidance and support on how to manage their patient’s wounds and skin complications. Coloplast Wound & Skin Care we have embarked on a journey to effectively engage with our customers through digital channels and service programmes and are now looking for a profile who can be part of setting the direction for our content creation.
“We need a stellar marketer and communicator to develop engaging content for our service programmes and digital channels”
– Malene Radoor Sørensen, Director, Sales Excellence & Customer Engagement
Join us if your passion is to create stellar content that drives engagement and impact
- At our HQ in Humlebæk, you will join Global Marketing as part of our Wound and Skin Care organization. Here, your new home will be our Sales Excellence & Customer Engagement team where you will work alongside 8 dedicated colleagues.
- When it comes to engaging customers, we need strong educational and promotional content that supports our commercial priorities and that can make a difference for clinicians around the world. Whether we communicate through email campaigns, Websites or SoMe, we need to address the daily challenges of treating wounds and skin complications, and to support our customers with guidance and treatment proposals.
You will drive the development of our content for our service programmes and digital channels
You will be responsible for developing content for health care professionals in need for more guidance and information about wound and skin management (clinical and products). The formats will range from emails, newsletters, SoMe posts, websites and videos.
You will work in close collaboration with colleagues who have clinical and product expertise to ensure right focus and content. You will also be part of the team responsible for our service programmes and educational offerings.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Set the direction for and lead the development of service and educational content
- Ensure content is designed in different formats matching various digital channels
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong engagement and business impact
- Analyse and evaluate on content performance and impact
Marketer with service and content marketing experience
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferable with a service marketing experience within MedTech or Phama. You can communicate clinical knowledge in a simple and engaging way, and you understand different digital channels and how to drive traffic and engagement that translates into sales and brand promotion.
We imagine that you have
- Proven work experience as a Content and/or Service Marketing Manager
- Experience creating content in different formats for various digital channels
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (preferable native English speaking)
- Master/BSc degree in Marketing, Communication, or equivalent field
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Liv Trolle, Senior Manager, Sales Excellence & Customer Engagement, on +45 4911 3102. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.