Your opportunityDrive the conversation on impactful HSE risk management with the world’s leading organisations.
We’re seeking a highly experienced candidate, already established at Director level, who is passionate about the role effective HSE management can play in helping business thrive.
Heading up our existing team, you will:
- Leverage your knowledge of HSE and the marketplace to identify the sectors and services where we can best make an impact for our clients;
- Use your existing relationships and build new relationships with senior client stakeholders, understand their most significant HSE challenges and develop made-to-measure solutions;
- Collaborate across borders and other Deloitte services, to ensure that we serve our clients with distinction, bringing our best capabilities to solve HSE challenges;
- Continually raise the capability and profile of the HSE team – building the business in parallel to furthering the careers of those around you;
- Develop our ecosystem of relationships with selected organisations with whom we combine to deliver client impact.
As the world’s leading professional services organisation, we have reach in all sectors and geographies, producing a huge spectrum of challenges that our clients turn to us for support on. As a result, you will demonstrate expert adaptability as you routinely transition between sectors and topics.
Typical areas our clients might seek your team’s support around include:
- Defining longer-term HSE innovation roadmaps, and near-term technology led solutions to HSE challenges;
- The role that advanced data analytics and insight can play in driving smarter decision making relating to HSE;
- Organisational structures and operating models for HSE resource and capabilities; and
- Providing specialist assurance over current state HSE controls and governance.
Your roleAs a director, you will be the most senior leader dedicated to our HSE efforts, the person our HSE team look to for direction. Your role will include:
- Owning the HSE strategy, setting out how we can best use our resoruces to make an impact for our clients, and build our business in this vital topic area.
- Building relationships internally and externally, ensuring the HSE practice is connected to the right conversations with the right people.
- Scoping impactful client projects, designed around solving our client’s unique challenges, to result in tangible outcomes.
- Providing leadership on client projects; taking a more active role in projects of significant scale or importance, whilst coaching team members to enable them to deliver tactical projects or workstreams.
- Leading the HSE team; providing development and career opportunities for existing team members, as well as identifying and executing future team growth opportunities.
- Taking ownership for technical quality review of HSE deliverables arising from our work.
- Upholding our high standards relating to quality and engagement risk management – setting the example for those around you to follow.
Your work, your choiceAt Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.